First and foremost, I am a mother. I’m blessed with three beautiful children and three shih tzus who give my days meaning and joy. I am married to an amazingly supportive husband who also happens to be an awesome dad. This passion for photography found me after my children were born and I longed to be able to take photos of them that captured their true spirits. But beyond my own family, I love being a part of special times in the lives of others. I adore capturing the exquisite details of tender newborns, the sweet, innocent smiles of toddlers exploring their world, the sincere connection that exists among siblings, and the familiar expressions when families are together. Photography challenges my mind and breathes energy into my soul. And that is why I do what I do.
As a way for you to know me further, I want to share with you the principles that guide me in my business and in my interactions with all the wonderful families who choose me to capture their special moments in time.
- I strive to achieve timeless, genuine, and emotive images that will be cherished for generations.
- I pledge to give back to the community by donating my time and talent to admirable causes.
- I endeavor to continually learn, improve, and challenge myself in both artistry and technical skill.
- I promise to take steps to reduce my impact on the earth and all of its creatures.
- I seek to provide not only beautiful images, but also an experience that is enjoyable and memorable.